Online INSTITUTE OF ARABIC STUDIES HYD Rotating Header Image

Contact Us

Postal Address:

Institute of Arabic Studies Hyderabad,

13-6-437/A/85/2

1st Floor, Baitul Hamd Beside G M Garden Function Hall khadar Bagh Nanal Nagar Mehdipatnam. Hyderabad.T.S India

+91-9849611686

@ 9440508941

E-mail:

asif_nadwi@yahoo.com

masifnadwi@gmail.com

Youtube

Google Maps Directions

View Larger Map

12 Comments

1. Shafeeq Ahmed says:

Assalam alaikum I know Mufti sahab for about three years he is really a hitech guru he is always eager to adapt himself with the latest technology and Alhamdulillah he has started the online classes and luckily I am his first student to study online. May Allah be merciful on him give him good health and success.

2. Kalyan says:

Hi,

I would like to know more details on the course to learn Arabic online (spoken). Can you send me across more information on the nature of the classes, timings and the fees applicable to the above mentioned mail ID.

Regards,
    Kalyan

3. Mufti Syed Asifuddin Nadwi Qasmi M says:

Is there a new batch for online

4. Syed khaja Ershad hussain says:

Asalaaamalikum,
    U would like to know about 3 months and Crash course for Arabic spoken, and any new batches are going to start in this month March2020.

5. MuftiAsif says:

Wa alaikums salam.
    Already we started new batch on past Monday at 6-30 pm if you want to join this batch you can meet tomorrow.
    Contact on 9849611686

6. Mir yousuf ali says:

As salaam alaikum,
    Would like to know , if you have online courses for Understanding Quran.
    do inform us , and are requirement for registration.

7. MuftiAsif says:

We replied you on your personal email please check it & update us.

8. Rafee says:

Looking for Lady Arabic Online teacher who can take Quran Teaching..

9. Naz says:

Assalamualykum WrWb!

During the current covid times, please advise what are the courses you are offering and how? I want to attend personal classes in the institute. Let me know if any courses are available to enrol now. JazakALLAH

10. Mufti Asif says:

We don’t have lady tutors & we don’t deal home tution.

11. Mufti Asif says:

In covid pandemic we are offering all courses in online if you interested then you can contact us

12. Ershad hussain says:

Asalaamualaikum Sir,
    I’m interested to learn Spoken arabic course either Crash course or 3 months course.

Please let me know any new batches going to starting or is the course is online right now.

Also let me know the fees for both.

Please be advised I’m novice/ beginner in Arabic language.

Appreciate it if you can response at earliest.